- All natures blend products are american made
- Preservative and gluten free
- No starch, salt, artificial flavors or colors, wheat, yeast or corn added!
Nat b vit d3 tb 1000iu 100
Nu U Vitamin D3 Softgels Advanced Formula
As with all Nu U products we offer market leading formulations. Our Vitamin D3 is 1000 IU is a softgel for ease of swallowing and maximum absorption.
But it doesn’t stop there.
We also give you amazing value with a FULL year supply – 365 softgels!
And let’s not forget our no questions asked money back guarantee. The risk is all on us!
Why Use Vitamin D?
Known as the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D3 is produced when the skin is exposed to ultraviolet B (UVB) light. Unfortunately in the UK many of us do not get enough exposure to sunlight or our age means we cannot convert Vitamin D into its active form.
Why Buy Nu U Vitamin D3 Softgels
* 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – No questions asked, feel better or your money back
* YOU CONTROL THE DOSAGE – Our 1000IU Vitamin D3 softgels allow you to adjust the amount of Vitamin D you receive, ensuring you never take TOO much Vitamin D.
* 12 MONTH SUPPLY – Amazing value, with one order you have all your vitamin D3 needs covered for a full 12 months!
* UK PRODUCED – Produced to the highest manufacturing standards in the world in GMP facilities.
Natures Aid – Vitamin E 1000iu (30 capsule)Vitamin E Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects the bodys cells and helps protect the eyes from the effects of free radicals. Natures Aid provide a range of strengths of Vitamin E, from 100iu to 1000iu all of which are natural Vitamin E. Each of the Vitamin E formulae contain mixed tocopherols 6mg in the 100iu, 12mg in the 200iu, 24mg in the 400iu, 30mg in the 500iu and 60mg in the 1000iu. Recommended Intake Take 1 – 2 softgels per day with food Ingredients d-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Gelatin, Sunflower Oil, Glycerine, Natural Mixed Vitamin E Free From Artificial Flavours, Colours and Preservatives, Lactose, Yeast and Gluten Nutrition Information Per softgelAmount%ECRDA Natural Source Vitamin E (100iu) 67mg558 Providing Mixed Tocopherols6mg* Natural Source Vitamin E (200iu)134mg1117 Providing Mixed Tocopherols12mg* Natural Source Vitamin E (400iu)268mg2233 Providing Mixed Tocopherols24mg* Natural Source Vitamin E (500iu)335mg2792 Providing Mixed Tocopherols30mg* Natural Source Vitamin E (1000iu)671mg5592 Providing Mixed Tocopherols60mg* ECRDA = EC Recommended Daily Allowance * = No ECRDA Assessed Please note actual image may vary. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any health condition. We recommend that if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are currently taking medication that you seek advice from a health professional before you take any dietary supplement. Always read the product directions before use and do not exceed the recommended intake. Food Supplements should not be taken as an alternative to a balanced diet. Keep out of reach of children.